Required timing - 2 to 6 days
Completely online – no need to visit office
CA/CS assisted PF return filing for all your return needs.
WHY CHOOSE CLIENT FILING INDIA
- Lowest Price and best service Guarantee.
- No Hidden Cost .
- India's most trusted compliance worthy portal
Important Points relating to Provident Fund:
- PF Return: Provident fund return must be filed by all entities having PF registration every month. PF return is due on the 25th of each month. Further, a final PF return is due on the 25th of April for the year ended on 31st March.
- PF Payment: Provident Fund (PF) payments are due on the 15th of each month. The employer must deposit a total of 12% or 10% of the employee wages towards PF on or before this date every month. For most entities, the PF rate of 12% would be applicable.
- UAN: The Employee Provident Fund has launched the Unified Portal to streamline and simplify all aspects of provident fund for both employers and employees. Employees who have the newly allotted UAN can use the Unified Portal for various services.
Due date for Filing PF Returns:
- The due date for Monthly Challan remittance to Bank for PF is 15th of Every Month
- The due date for Monthly PF returns is 15th of subsequent month
- The due date for yearly returns is 30th April every year.
Delay in the deposit of P.F. dues attracts penal damages. Damages are levied at the following flat rates:
- Delay of 0 to 2 months– @ 5 % p.a.
- Delay of 2 to 4 months – @10 % p.a.
- Delay of 4 to 6 months– @ 15 % p.a.
- Delay more than 6 months – @ 25 % p.a. (subject to a maximum of 100%)
Frequently asked questions