Removal Of Existing Director
Required timing - 5 days.
Completely online – no need to visit office.
CA/CS assisted company filing for all your company needs.
WHY CHOOSE CLIENT FILING INDIA?
- Lowest Price and best service Guarantee.
- No Hidden Cost .
- India's most trusted compliance worthy portal.
- Ideal for start-ups.
- Dedicated Professional.
- Helps to save Department penalties in being law compliant.
Removal of a director from the board of directors of a company with resigning directors consent.
Procedure for removal of Director in Private Limited Company
- A Company has the power of removal of Director by passing an Ordinary Resolution, provide the Director was not selected by the Central Government or the Tribunal.
- A Board Meeting will be called by giving seven days’ notice to every one of the Director. A special notice will go to the Director Notifying them about the removal of the Director.
- Upon the arrival of the Board Meeting, a determination for the holding of an unprecedented general gathering will be passed alongside the determination for the evacuation of the Director subject to the endorsement of the investors.
- A general gathering will be held by giving 21 days clear notice. In the gathering, the individuals will be requested to vote on the issue. In the event that the greater part is agreeable to the choice, the determination will be passed.
- Prior to the passing of the determination or resolution, a chance of being heard will be given to the executive.
- After the passing of the determination or resolution, a similar methodology will be taken after, and the structures DIR – 11 and DIR – 12 will be documented alongside similar connections of the Board Resolution, Ordinary Resolution.
- After the documenting of the structures, the name of the Director will be struck off from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs site.
Appointment of director in place of the removed director
An opportunity made by the removal of Directors under this area may, on the off chance that he had been designated by the company as a rule meeting or by the Board, be filled by the arrangement of another Director in his place at the gathering at which he is expelled, if exceptional notice of the planned arrangement has been given. An executive so named will hold office till the date up to which his antecedent would have held office on the off chance that he had not been expelled. On the off chance that the opening isn’t filled, it might be filled as an easygoing opportunity. The Director who was expelled from office will not be re-named as a Director by the Board of Directors.
Frequently asked questions